Ponds UK – Aquatic Management Limited is a Ardleigh-based small family-run business, but we go wherever the work is. We are experienced in water-body design, development and construction; installation of aeration units and fountains; clearing, dredging and cleaning waterways.
We specialise in everything to do with waterways and we are looking for an experienced Team Leader to work with us to grow the business and lead a team.
If you have construction experience we will provide the specialist training to develop your skills for the work we undertake.
But we go where the work takes us, so before you read on, you must be mobile, able to work and stay away during the week on some projects, and be flexible with your time in some situations.
If you think you are that person, read on……..
YOU need to be experienced in:
- Leading a small team of hardworking grounds people;
- Understanding the importance of H&S and PPE on site and implementing requirements;
- Outlining project instructions and monitoring the tasks undertaken;
- Taking initiative and safe actions to keep the project on time and within budget.
YOU will already have:
- Digger certificates CPCS up to 360 degree / 30 ton machines;
- CSCS registration;
- Good communications skills enabling you to work well with the team, the client, suppliers and the Company;
- An adequate level of literacy and numeracy to complete Company documentation and site records during a project;
- A clean driving licence.
It’s a big ask, but if you see yourself in this role, then get in touch, you may be the person we’ve been looking for.
Please email your CV and contact information to email@example.com, all CV’s will be reviewed by our administration staff and interview appointments will be offered to successful applicants.