Aerators are an effective, natural, environmentally safe solution to the problems of algae build-up, aquatic weeds, bottom sludge and unpleasant odours in lakes and ponds. The Ultimax Aeration System is the best solution for water quality problems when no fountain spray pattern or compressor is desired. This series of aerators provides horizontal circulation of water and oxygen beneath the surface.
- Surface float
- Bottom fixed base version
Key Features of Ultimax Aeration System
- Low-profile float fitted below waterline of the pond or lake
- Shrouded propeller produces greater circulation
- Comes with 2-year warranty on (½ HP)
- Comes with 3-year warranty on (1HP and above)
- Good quality
- Components of Ultimax made from stainless steel
- Adjustable attack angle for greatest performance
- Can easily work within a pond of 2′ depth
- Site specific with maximum influence zone
We can supply Aquamaster’s aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products or lake construction, lake maintenance, lake design, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 4725524 or 01206 620211.