Ponds UK – Aquatic Management Limited have provide one-off lake maintenance plans and also a variety of annual contract plans to commcercial, individual and estate clients. These maintenance contracts come highly recommended and our expertise in lake maintenance help you keep the water in your lake in top condition throughout every season of the year. If you are new to us, we can help with your lake maintenance, offer advice on future improvements and the possibilities of making your lake pay for itself. For more information on this click one of the links below;
- Lake Redevelopment
- Aquatic Consultancy
All of our three year lake management contracts will earn you a discount on our services. The program may be broken down into three or four visits per year with payment made on completion of the works, so the payments are staggered, giving easier payment options.
What’s included in a lake maintenance plan?
These are some of the things included in a lake maintenance plan;
- Fishing platform repair and maintenance
- Aquatic plant management
- Aquatic weed management, which can include other weed control such as Japanese Knotweed
- Fencing repairs and management, this may include fencing like Otter fences
- Tree clearance, including chipping, which then can be used for walkways or fishing platform development
- Car park and track maintenance and repair
- Barns and outbuildings, painting and repair
- Silt maintenance, using our very own AlphaSilt product
- Silt Removal
- Any heavy construction would come under the category of lake redevelopment.
Why use Ponds UK – Aquatic Management Limited?
All of our services are carried out by our very own professional team of lake management experts. Our staff are able to offer expert advice on any problems and offer solutions to rectify them. Our services are available to all lake owners , whether the lake is residential or commercial, including fisheries, commercial business parks, other commercial developments, private estates and gardens around the UK and Europe.
We are here as consultants offering our honest advice based on our expert environmental background, knowledge, experience and craftsmanship.
“Preventative maintenance will save thousands of pounds, but neglect will only make for future problems and costly experiences”
Waterways are meant to be enjoyed, they are very relaxing and as long as they are maintained to a high level, they will remain problem free and a joy to own.
For more information on our other lake services click to find out more below;
- Lake Design
- Lake Construction
- Lake Walkways, Fishing Pontoons and Swimming Platforms
- Lake Redevelopment (including Landscaping)
- Lake Maintenance
- Lake Erosion
- Lake Dredging
- Lake Algae control
- Lake Aeration and Fountain equipment
- Lake Dyes
- Lake FAQ’s
We supply all equipment and our services to domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our products or lake maintenance, lake redevelopment, lake design and construction or fishery and consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call 0800 4725524 or 01206 620211.