The Flat Pile is the option for installations where not great strength is required but a clean straight line is required.
Typically used for circular cell design applications, this piles have become proven technology for many key projects. These sheet piles will always off a much lower beam strength than piles such as the Z pile. A ultra strong thumb and finger configuration is used to provide higher pull strength which counteracts the hoop stress applied to the pile.
The piles are normally used to create large filled circular structures as they also have the ability to swing between sheets that allows for such shapes to be able to close. You may also find them useful for creating peat bog dams and heavy duty raised bed retaining profiles.
Benefit to using Plastic Piling;
- Manufactured from recycled plastic
- Does not rot or rust
- Manufactured in the UK by ourselves, so reduces the environmental impact of the cost of transport
- Has no risk from sparking
- Not affected by salt water
- Maintains its original appearance over time
- Resistant to rodent and marine borer attack
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals
- Maintenance free
- Can be easily cut or bored
- Lighter than steel, so easier to handle and transport
- Available in a number of colours
- Has the ability to create curved walls and a 90º corner pile is available
We supply Flat Pile products for pond, lake, river and canal banks and full installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about Flat Pile products or pond and lake mainteance, bank erosion protection for lakes, ponds and rivers or our fishery and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 4725524 or 01206 620211.