New to the extensive range of Aquamaster Aeration equipment, we are delighted to bring you the Solar AquaAir Ultra. Powered by the sun and backed up with battery banks for 24 hour operation, these aeration systems are manufactured to the same high quality as all other systems. The AquaAir Ultra aeration product line, utilises robust components, which require very minimal maintenance.
Thee Solar Aquair Ultra aeration systems provides the ultimate aeration, circulation and de-stratification of all water bodies. Perfect for installation in ponds, lakes and reservoirs located in remote locations with no power source or for operations looking to cut running costs and move towards becoming environmentally friendly.
The solar powered brushless 24 volt piston compressor supplies compressed air via 14mm weighted super sink air tubing which is designed to lay flat on the bed of the waterbody, completely out of sight and away from harm.
The diffuser membranes using micro bubble technology, synergistically list water from the bed of the water body to the surface where atmospheric oxygen transfer occurs and subsequent, oxygen enhanced, beneficial circulation is created.
Benefits of solar lake aeration;
- Environmentally friendly, self contained power source
- Entire water column circulation
- Stabilisation of thermal stratification
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels
- Eliminates oxygen related fish kills
- Reduces Mosquito and Midge infestations in your lake
- Reduces risks of likelihood of Algae bloom in your pond or lake
- Reduces foul odours from gases
- Reduces buildup of organic sediment in reservoirs and lakes
- Improves and preserves a healthy aquatic ecosystem in your pond, lake or reservoir
We supply an extensive range of Aquamaster aeration systems including AquaAir and Oxymax and our installation services are available to domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about Aquamaster pond aerators, fountains and lighting and our pond management services please email email@example.com, call 0800 4725524 or 01206 620211.